QUILT PAPER ITEMS (EPHEMERA)
- are a timeline of the evolution of quilt patterns.
- assist in the process of dating a quilt or quilt kit.
- are one of many tools which help you tell your quilt’s story.
- are valuable tools to help researchers track and share the history of quilt designers and companies.
- are an affordable quilt collectible.
- trace the evolution of trends in the quilt industry.
(Click on a Title)
1933 World's Fair Chicago's Century of Progress Expositions and the Sears National Quilt Contest Quilt Ephemera Quilt History Stories
Boag Catalogs - River Forest and Elgin, Illinois Quilt History Stories
CHICAGO DAILY NEWS Pattern Service Quilt History Stories
Collingbourne Mills, Collingbourne Mills, Inc. and Virginia Snow Studios Instruction Book List Quilt History Stories
Dexter Yarn Company - Pawtucket, Rhode Island and Elgin, Illinois
LaCroix, Sophie T. MARTHA WASHINGTON PATCH WORK QUILT BOOK: BOOKNO. 12. St. Louis: St. Louis Fancy Work Company, est. 1916.
Loretta Leitner Rising (Nancy Cabot) Quilt History Stories
Modern Woodman Pattern Service Quilt History Stories
T. Buettner & Co., Inc. Catalogs and Instruction Books Quilt History Stories
Virginia Snow Studios Art Needlework Catalogs Quilt History Stories